DHScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DHscape coming back for real!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Liquid
Owner
Owner
Owner Liquid

DHscape coming back for real! Empty
PostSubject: DHscape coming back for real!   DHscape coming back for real! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello, it is i owner liquid i know this is getting annoying over the years we spent trying to get dhscape back up and running well finally me and chris (unholy one) have decided its time to give it another shot like always and this time were not giving up sure we dont have the original dhscape client but we are going to try to make a new one Smile i wish you'd all come back but its fine we will enjoy the new players coming and that is all see you in game once it is released we will keep you updated on the release thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
boxy

PostSubject: Re: DHscape coming back for real!   DHscape coming back for real! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Sweet i'll be there!
Back to top Go down
KillaKrow

KillaKrow

PostSubject: Re: DHscape coming back for real!   DHscape coming back for real! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 am

=P Can't wait until we go live!

By the way to all who don't know I'm Killakrow (Lacey), one of the Server Moderators, if you need help with anything feel free to pm me, see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHscape coming back for real!   DHscape coming back for real! Empty

Back to top Go down

DHscape coming back for real!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DHScape :: Annoucements & Forum Rules :: Server News!-
Jump to: